Pat LaFrieda Meats ships its famous meats nationwide on Goldbelly! The “Goldbelly Burger Bash” package is a mix of Pat’s most popular burger blends: Original, Short Rib, Dry-Aged, and Goldbelly’s own custom Gold Label Burger Blend. We are sure that somewhere in this package is your new favorite burger!
LaFrieda’s meat has never been frozen and will arrive fresh. These meats are cut by their expert butchers alongside orders from some of the most famous chefs in the world.
Pat LaFrieda is synonymous with the best beef in New York. Founded by Anthony LaFrieda in Brooklyn in 1922, the company has been passed down through the generations and is today run by LaFrieda’s great-grandson, Pat. Pat LaFrieda and his team ensure you’re getting the best possible meats from a network of small, family-owned farms. Pat LaFrieda supplies meat to many of the most iconic New York restaurants, including Eleven Madison Park, Minetta Tavern, Marea, and Shake Shack.
This pack includes 4 packs of burgers, 16 patties total
- The Gold Label Burger Blend (4 Patties)
- The Original Burger Blend (4 Patties)
- The Short Rib Burger Blend (4 Patties)
- The Brisket Burger Blend (4 Patties)
- Each patty is approximately 6 oz. each
Buns & condiments pictured are not included with this product.
Instructions / Storage
- Burgers ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Heat a skillet or pan over medium heat.
- Lightly season each side of the burger with salt. Burger should be fully defrosted, but still cold.
- When pan is heated (about 5-6 minutes), drizzle a few drops of oil and place burgers on pan. Do not overcrowd.
- Flip burger once based on desired doneness (chart below). Upon flipping, top with slice of cheese if desired.
- Use a thermometer to confirm the done temperature before removing burgers from pan.
- Rest burger for 5 minutes before placing on bun.
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.