This all natural 100% grass fed Australian Rack of Lamb is elegant and delicious, painstakingly refined by our expert butchers. This lamb is raised specifically for us without the use of hormones or antibiotics, . Our chefs love these because the wonderful flavor and size are extremely consistent from rack to rack, and we’re now proud to offer them for your home table. Each rack serves 2-3 people.
In New York City, Pat LaFrieda is synonymous with top-notch meat. Founded as a Brooklyn butcher shop by Anthony LaFrieda in 1922, the New York butcher has been passed down through the generations and is today run by LaFrieda’s great-grandson, Pat. Pat LaFrieda and his team ensure you’re getting the best possible meats from a network of small, family-owned farms. Pat LaFrieda supplies meat to many of the most famous New York eateries, including Eleven Madison Park, Minetta Tavern, Marea, and Shake Shack.
This package includes 2 Fresh Australian Racks of Lamb (each 28 oz.)
- Each Rack of Lamb has 8 ribs (16 ribs total)
- Each Rack of Lamb measures 8″ × 7″ × 2″
- Meat Lamb
- Primal Rib
- Each Rack is Individually Vacuum Packed
Instructions / Storage
- Lamb ships fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.