Pappy’s Smokehouse ships its famous ribs nationwide on Goldbelly! Pappy’s Smokehouse may be in St. Louis, but they know their Memphis BBQ. Their ribs are the house specialty, producing what The Food Network cals the finest BBQ ribs in the country. Each rack is dry-rubbed and slow smoked over apple and cherry wood for a flavor unlike any you’ve tried before.
Pappy’s Smokehouse may be in St. Louis, but Pappy’s knows their Memphis BBQ. The legendary smokehouse’s BBQ ribs are the house specialty, producing what The Food Network called the “’Best Ribs in America.” At Pappy’s Smokehouse, meats are slow smoked for 24 hours over sweet apple or cherry wood. Founded by John Matthews, Mike Emerson and Skip Steele in 2008, Pappy’s does indeed serve some of the best ribs in America, garnering many celebrity fans, including Jimmy Kimmel, Wendy Williams, and Hugh Jackman, and it’s been featured on Travel Channel’s “Man vs. Food,” “The Zimmern List,” and the Food Network’s “Big Food Bucket List.”
Package serves 8 people
- Includes 4 racks of pork ribs
- 19 oz bottle of Pappy’s Famous Jane’s Sweet BBQ Sauce
Instructions / Storage
Ribs and pulled pork arrive fully cooked and are shipped frozen, though they may arrive partially thawed and cold.
They should only be defrosted once ready to reheat.
- Pappy’s Smokehouse ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.