Panbury’s signature pie and a hearty meal in your hands. The Steak and Stout pie is heaping with filling: made from juicy chunks of beef shoulder, sauteed mushrooms, caramelized onion, and fresh rosemary slow braised in a rich tangy Guinness sauce, encased in a light golden puff pastry top, and rich buttery shortcrust base. The Steak and Stout can be enjoyed for lunch or dinner. Each pie is a single serving and serves as a quick bite for one, or alongside a few more pies for an easy group meal. Handcrafted with love using fresh, high quality ingredients.
Founded by two South African expats, Lauren Duxbury and Adam Panayiotou, Panbury’s opened in 2014 at the Sweet Auburn Curb Market in Atlanta. Their savory hand pies are a nod to traditional British street food with the twist of South African, Australian and other international flavors. Their single-serving hand-pies are flaky, hearty gourmet hot pockets to say the least.
- Choose 6 or 12 Steak & Stout Double Crust Hand Pies
- Each hand pie is approximately 5″ × 4″ and serves 1
- Pies arrive individually wrapped and unbaked
Steak & Stout: Cooked Beef, mushrooms, rosemary, beef stock, Guinness stout, salt, pepper, egg, flour, butter, tomato paste, puff pastry, shortcrust pastry. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy and Egg
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, shipped frozen on dry ice and arrive unbaked
- Upon arrival, place the package in the freezer or refrigerator
- Unbaked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months. Baked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days
- To cook, place pies on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with an egg wash or olive oil and bake at 375F for 45 minutes until golden (25-30 minutes if thawed). Pies should reach an internal temperature of 165F
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Panbury’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.