Brunch in a bite. The Southern Breakfast Pie is heaping with filling: fluffy, creamy scrambled eggs, sharp cheddar cheese, fresh chives, and local chicken sausage encased in a light golden puff pastry top, and rich buttery shortcrust base. A great pie to have around for Sunday brunches, or midnight breakfast cravings. The Southern Breakfast Pie can be eaten anytime of day. For an extra touch of decadence serve with a side of maple syrup. Each pie is a single serving and serves as a quick bite for one, or alongside a few more pies for an easy group meal. Handcrafted with love using fresh, high quality ingredients.
Founded by two South African expats, Lauren Duxbury and Adam Panayiotou, Panbury’s opened in 2014 at the Sweet Auburn Curb Market in Atlanta. Their savory hand pies are a nod to traditional British street food with the twist of South African, Australian and other international flavors. Their single-serving hand-pies are flaky, hearty gourmet hot pockets to say the least.
- Choose 6 or 12 Southern Breakfast Double Crust Hand Pies
- Each hand pie is approximately 5″ × 4″ and serves 1
- Pies arrive individually wrapped and unbaked
Southern Breakfast: Eggs, chicken sausage, cream, salt, pepper, chives, cheddar cheese, mustard, puff pastry, shortcrust pastry. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, and Egg
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, shipped frozen on dry ice and arrive unbaked
- Upon arrival, place the package in the freezer or refrigerator
- Unbaked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months. Baked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days
- To cook, place pies on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with an egg wash or olive oil and bake at 375F for 45 minutes until golden (25-30 minutes if thawed). Pies should reach an internal temperature of 165F
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Panbury’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.