Panbury’s Double Crust Hand Pies ships its legendary hand pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Panbury’s country chicken hand pies are an insanely tasty pot pie in your hands. The country chicken pie is heaping with perfectly seasoned filling: succulent chunks of roast chicken, sautéed onion, celery, carrots, lemon zest, and fresh tarragon in a creamy white wine sauce, encased in a light golden puff pastry top, and rich buttery shortcrust base. The country chicken pie can be enjoyed any time of day, when you are craving a homemade comforting pot pie. Each pie is a single serving and serves as a quick bite for one, or alongside a few more pies for an easy group meal. Each meat pie is handcrafted with love using fresh, high-quality ingredients.
Founded by two South African expats, Lauren Duxbury and Adam Panayiotou, Panbury’s opened in 2014 at the Sweet Auburn Curb Market in Atlanta. Their savory meat pies and vegetarian pies are a nod to traditional British street food with the twist of South African, Australian and other international flavors. Their single-serving hand-pies are flaky, hearty, and absolutely gourmet.
- Choose 6 or 12 Country Chicken Double Crust Hand Pies
- Each hand pie is approximately 5″ × 4″ and serves 1
- Pies arrive individually wrapped and unbaked
Country Chicken: Cooked Chicken (light and dark meat), carrots, celery, tarragon, onion, lemon juice, lemon zest, chicken stock, butter, cream, salt, pepper, puff pastry, shortcrust pastry, egg. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy and Egg.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, shipped frozen on dry ice and arrive unbaked
- Upon arrival, place the package in the freezer or refrigerator
- Unbaked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months. Baked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days
- To cook, place pies on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with an egg wash or olive oil and bake at 375F for 45 minutes until golden (25-30 minutes if thawed). Pies should reach an internal temperature of 165F
- Panbury’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.