Cottage Mini Pies (Gluten Free)
The ultimate comfort food, and a great gluten-free pie option. It’s just like your mum’s Cottage Pie but with a touch of booze for fun and rich flavor. The Cottage Pie is made with perfectly seasoned beef shoulder, sautéed onion, carrots, and fresh rosemary, braised in red wine, topped with creamy red skin mashed potatoes and fresh parsley. These hearty single-serve Cottage Pies are generously sized so you’ve got a fast weekday dinner for one, or an easy group meal ready in a flash. Food doesn’t get more comforting or simple than this.
Founded by two South African expats, Lauren Duxbury and Adam Panayiotou, Panbury’s opened in 2014 at the Sweet Auburn Curb Market in Atlanta. Their savory hand pies are a nod to traditional British street food with the twist of South African, Australian and other international flavors.
- Choose 6 or 12 Cottage Mini Pies
- Each hand pie is approximately 5″ × 4″ and serves 1
- Pies arrive individually wrapped and unbaked
- Gluten Free
Cottage: Beef, onion, carrots, beef stock, red wine, rosemary, red skin mashed potatoes, parsley, cream, salt, pepper.
We recommend those with allergies err on the side of caution and refrain from eating our pies
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, shipped frozen on dry ice and arrive unbaked
- Upon arrival, place the package in the freezer or refrigerator
- Unbaked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months. Baked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days
- To cook, place pies on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with an egg wash or olive oil and bake at 375F for 45 minutes until golden (25-30 minutes if thawed). Pies should reach an internal temperature of 165F
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Panbury’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.