Choose your favorite fillings in these flaky, hearty hand pies. From Steak & Stout to Chicken & Bacon to their Southern Breakfast pies, Panbury’s pies are homemade with the best, wholesome ingredients, so much so that Eater calls this “comfort food in its purest form.” You can’t go wrong with the flavors you choose—each one is encased in a light golden puff pastry top, and rich buttery shortcrust base.
Founded by two South African expats, Lauren Duxbury and Adam Panayiotou, Panbury’s opened in 2014 at the Sweet Auburn Curb Market in Atlanta. Their savory hand pies are a nod to traditional British street food with the twist of South African, Australian and other international flavors. Their single-serving hand-pies are flaky, hearty gourmet hot pockets to say the least.
- This package includes 12 Double Crust Hand Pies
- Each hand pie is approximately 5″ × 4″ and serves 1
- Pies arrive individually wrapped and unbaked
- Choose your favorite flavors below
Flavor Options Include
- Steak & Stout – Juicy chunks of beef shoulder, sautéed mushrooms, caramelized onion, and fresh rosemary slow braised in a rich tangy Guinness sauce
- Country Chicken – Succulent chunks of roast chicken, sauteed onion, celery, carrots, lemon zest and fresh tarragon in a creamy white wine sauce
- Southern Breakfast – Fluffy, creamy scrambled eggs, sharp cheddar cheese, fresh chives, and local chicken sausage
- Spinach & Feta – Fresh steamed spinach, chunks of creamy feta cheese, green onion, and loads of fresh dill and fresh parsley
- Pepper Steak – Juicy chunks of beef shoulder, caramelized onion, loads of cracked black pepper and fresh thyme, slow braised in a rich dark brandy sauce
- Single Serve Cottage – Perfectly seasoned ground beef, sautéed onion, carrots, and fresh rosemary, braised in red wine, topped with creamy red skin mashed potatoes and fresh parsley
- Chicken & Mushroom – Succulent chunks of roast chicken, meaty mushrooms, celery, onion, fresh thyme, fresh parsley and white pepper in a creamy white wine sauce
- Veggie Thai Curry – Fresh broccoli, carrots, green onion, bell peppers, mushrooms, green peas, fresh cilantro, lime, ginger, coconut cream and a touch of spiciness
- Chicken & Bacon – Succulent chunks of perfectly seasoned roast chicken, and smoky Applewood bacon in a light chicken-stock based sauce
Steak & Stout: Cooked Beef, onions, mushrooms, rosemary, beef stock, Guinness stout, salt, pepper, egg, flour, butter, tomato paste, puff pastry, shortcrust pastry. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy and Egg
Country Chicken: Cooked Chicken (light and dark meat), carrots, celery, tarragon, onion, lemon juice, lemon zest, chicken stock, butter, cream, salt, pepper, puff pastry, shortcrust pastry, egg. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy and Egg
Southern Breakfast: Eggs, chicken sausage, cream, salt, pepper, chives, cheddar cheese, mustard, puff pastry, shortcrust pastry. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, and Egg
Spinach & Feta – Spinach, egg, green onion, feta cheese, parsley, dill, salt, black pepper, puff pastry, shortcrust pastry. Contains: wheat, Milk, Soy and Egg
Pepper Steak – Beef, beef stock, onion, thyme, black pepper, salt, brandy, egg, puff pastry, shortcrust pastry, egg. Contains: Wheat, Milk and Egg
Single Serve Cottage: Beef, onion, carrots, beef stock, red wine, rosemary, red skin mashed potatoes, parsley, cream, salt, pepper. Contains: Milk
Chicken & Mushroom: Chicken, mushrooms, onion, garlic, white pepper, celery, thyme, parsley, cream, white wine, salt, pepper, puff pastry, shortcrust pastry, egg. Contains: Wheat, Milk and Egg
Veggie Thai Curry: Broccoli, carrots, cilantro, green peas, mushrooms, bell peppers, chili peppers, green onion, coconut cream, lemongrass, shrimp paste, galangal, kaffir lime peel, coriander seed, cumin, turmeric, green chili, soy sauce, salt, pepper, puff pastry, shortcrust pastry, egg. Contains: Wheat, Shell-Fish, Milk and Egg
Chicken & Bacon: Chicken, Applewood bacon, chicken stock, salt, pepper, puff pastry, shortcrust pastry, egg Contains: Wheat, Milk, Egg
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, shipped frozen on dry ice and arrive unbaked
- Upon arrival, place the package in the freezer or refrigerator
- Unbaked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months. Baked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days
- To cook, place pies on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with an egg wash or olive oil and bake at 375F for 45 minutes until golden (25-30 minutes if thawed). Pies should reach an internal temperature of 165F
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Panbury’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.