Dedicated to finding the perfect balance between sweet and salty, Ovenly has quickly become one of NYC’s most creative bakeries. Founders Erin Patinkin and Agatha Kulaga have created quite the cult following for their unexpected twists on classic pastries, like this Peppermint Patty Cake.
Your favorite peppermint patty, but in cake form! Rich chocolate cake is filled with minty buttercream, and topped with an ombre of vanilla & chocolate buttery frostings. Finished with chocolate ganache and decorated with edible gold sparkles for the holiday.
- Each Peppermint Patty Cake is 6"
- Each cake serves 10-12 people
Flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, sugar, canola oil, coffee, buttermilk, eggs, vanilla extract, vanilla buttercream, cocoa buttercream, peppermint oil
Instructions / Storage
This cake is made-to-order and promptly frozen. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the cake and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in the freezer.
This cake will stay fresh in the fridge for 5-7 days. If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cakes ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.