Lemon Lavender Cake
Dedicated to finding the perfect balance between sweet and salty, Ovenly has quickly become one of NYC’s most creative bakeries. Founders Erin Patinkin and Agatha Kulaga have created quite the cult following for their unexpected twists on classic pastries—like this Lemon Lavender Cake: light vanilla cake filled with tart lemon curd and topped in a subtle lavender buttercream. It’s absolutely delightful!
- Each Lemon Lavender cake is 6"
- Each cake serves 10-12 people
Cake: flour, baking powder, salt, eggs, sugar, vanilla, butter, milk.
Lemon Curd: Lemon juice, egg yolks, vanilla, salt, butter
Lavender Buttercream: Butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, sour cream, lavender oil, all-natural purple food coloring
Instructions / Storage
This cake is made-to-order and promptly frozen. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the cake and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in the freezer.
This cake will stay fresh in the fridge for 5-7 days. If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cakes ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.