This delicious bouquet just happens to be on the O! List for Valentine’s and we all know Oprah can do no wrong. For those who prefer an armful of pork to a fragile and fleeting flower arrangement, Olympia Provisions has created a uniquely beautiful Salami Bouquet. Flowers start to wilt after a couple of days, but salami’s meaty goodness just keeps on going.
Portland, Oregon’s Olympia Provisions has taken the wonderful French concept of charcuterie and elevated it into an art form, crafting a variety of salumi from all natural Northwest pork using old world techniques that have all but gone extinct. Salumist Elias Cairo grew up with a father who made charcuterie at home. He opened Olympia Provisions, Oregon’s first USDA-approved salumeria, in 2009, and the rest is delicious history.
- Choose between 3 or 6 salami
- Each salami is approximately 4.5 ounces.
- Flavors are subject to availability
Flavors May include:
- Chorizo Rioja – a Spanish-style salami with both sweet & smoked paprika, garlic & oregano.
- Salami Nola – a course-ground Italian salami with black pepper, chili flake & allspice.
- Saucisson Sec – a traditional French salami flavored with garlic & black pepper.
- Olympia Provisions ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.