This delicious bouquet just happens to be on the O! List for Valentine’s and we all know Oprah can do no wrong. For those who prefer an armful of pork to a fragile and fleeting flower arrangement, Olympia Provisions has created a uniquely beautiful Salami Bouquet. Flowers start to wilt after a couple of days, but salami’s meaty goodness just keeps on going.
Portland’s Olympia Provisions has taken the wonderful French concept of charcuterie and elevated it into an art form, crafting a variety of salamis from all natural Northwest pork using old world techniques that have all but gone extinct across most butcher shops in the country.
- Choose between 3 or 6 salami
- Each salami is approximately 4.5 ounces.
- Flavors are subject to availability
Flavors May include:
- Chorizo Rioja – a Spanish-style salami with both sweet & smoked paprika, garlic & oregano.
- Salami Nola – a course-ground Italian salami with black pepper, chili flake & allspice.
- Saucisson Sec – a traditional French salami flavored with garlic & black pepper.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Olympia Provisions ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.