Olympia Provisions ships its famous Italian charcuterie nationwide on Goldbelly! Olympia Provisions cures these loins for 18 days, soaking them in burnt sugar, flavoring them with a touch of juniper and rosemary, and then smoking them over apple and hickory wood. Serve this “Swiss Country Smoked Ham” just like prosciutto for maximum enjoyment. Just remove the skin, slice thin, and you’ll be transported to the Swiss Alps!
Portland, Oregon’s Olympia Provisions has taken the wonderful French concept of charcuterie and elevated it into an art form, crafting a variety of salumi from all natural Northwest pork using old world techniques that have all but gone extinct. Salumist Elias Cairo grew up with a father who made charcuterie at home. He opened Olympia Provisions, Oregon’s first USDA-approved salumeria, in 2009, and the rest is delicious history.
- Each Landrauchschinken serves 12-15 peoples
- Each Landrauchschinken weighs approximately 3.5 lbs
Pork, Salt, Sugar, Less Than 2%: Water, Spices, Sodium Nitrite
Instructions / Storage
This product arrives pre-cooked in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Olympia Provisions ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.