Olympia Provisions cures these loins for 18 days, soaking them in burnt sugar, flavoring them with a touch of juniper and rosemary and then smokes them over apple and hickory wood. Serve this “Swiss Country Smoked Ham” just like prosciutto for maximum enjoyment. Just remove the skin, thinly slice, and you’ll be transported to the Swiss Alps!
Portland’s Olympia Provisions has taken the wonderful French concept of charcuterie and elevated it into an art form, crafting a variety of salamis from all natural Northwest pork using old world techniques that have all but gone extinct across most butcher shops in the country.
- Each Landrauchschinken serves 12-15 peoples
- Each Landrauchschinken weighs approximately 3.5 lbs
Instructions / Storage
This product arrives raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook or refrigerate.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Olympia Provisions ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.