Olympia Provisions ships its famous Italian charcuterie nationwide on Goldbelly! Game day is not complete without a bunch of meat, and it’s even better with a sweet beer koozie! Olympia Provisions’ Game Day Grillin’ Pack includes bratwurst, frankfurters, kielbasa, salami, and beer koozies.
Portland, Oregon’s Olympia Provisions has taken the wonderful French concept of charcuterie and elevated it into an art form, crafting a variety of salumi from all natural Northwest pork using old world techniques that have all but gone extinct. Salumist Elias Cairo grew up with a father who made charcuterie at home. He opened Olympia Provisions, Oregon’s first USDA-approved salumeria, in 2009, and the rest is delicious history.
Each Game Day Grillin’ Pack serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 1 pack of Olympia Provisions famous bratwurst ( 3 bratwursts per pack)
- 1 pack freshly made frankfurters ( 4 frankfurters per pack)
- 1 freshly made kielbasa (12oz)
- 2 salami -spiced Navarre and Sopressata,
- 2 Olympia Provisions beer koozies
Frankfurter – Pork, Pork Fat, Water, Milk Powder, Less Than 2%: Spices, Salt, Cultured Dextrose, Dried Vinegar, Garlic, Dextrose, Oregano, Swiss Chard Powder, Natural Flavors, Lactic Acid Culture. Lamb Casing. Contains Milk.
Bratwurst – Pork, Pork Fat, Water, Milk Powder, Less Than 2% Salt, Spices, Cultured Dextrose, Dried Vinegar. Contains Milk.
Kielbasa – Pork, Pork Fat, Water, Milk Powder, Les Than 2% White Wine Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Cultured Dextrose, Dried Vinegar, Garlic, Spices, Dextrose, Swiss Chard Powder, Natural Flavors, Lactic Acid Culture. Hog Casing. Contains Milk.
Chorizo Navarre – Pork, Pork Fat, Spices, Salt, Less Than 2% Garlic, Dextrose, Water, Swiss Chard Powder, Lactic Acid Starter Culture. Hog Casing.
Sopressata – Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Less Than 2% Dextrose, Spices, Water, Garlic, Swiss Chard Powder, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Oregano. Hog Casing.
Instructions / Storage
- Meats arrive ready to serve
- To store sausage, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer
- Salami is shelf-stable and can be kept at room temperature. For best results, wrap salami in butcher paper and store it in the fridge
- We do not recommend freezing salami or placing it in a plastic container. It needs to breathe!
- Olympia Provisions ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.