This Pandoro is the Christmas cake par excellence! This Veronese sweet bread is traditionally eaten around Christmas and New Year’s, and is a fluffy, star-shaped cloud of butter, eggs, wheat flour and vanilla, wiht a hint of lemon zest. It has a refined flavor and an extremely soft texture due to a 100% natural fermentation technique and a long and complex manufacturing method that includes a triple kneading and fermentation process. It arrives in a striking gift box!
Since 1882, the Olivieri family has been making traditional Milanese Holiday sweet breads by hand in the Northern Italian city of Arzignano, using only the highest-quality ingredients and recipes that have remained largely unchanged. These panettone and pandoro are the real deal, and have been recognized by the Gambero Rosso food guide and won the 2019 International Great Taste Awards in London.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 1 Pandoro
- Each Pandoro measures 9.5″ × 9.5″ × 6.7″
- Each Pandoro arrives in a beautiful gift box
- Pandoro – Wheat Flour * Butter * Eggs * Sugar Natural Yeast Lemon Zest Pasta Water Cocoa Butter Whole in Poor Milk * Salt Bourbon Vanilla Allergenic Ingredients
Instructions / Storage
- Pandoro arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, store in a cool dry place for up to 1 month
- Olivieri 1882 ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.