This is the traditional panettone! Olivieri’s panettone is made only with natural sourdough that’s been through a 48-hour double fermentation. It’s studded with Australian Five Crown raisins and candied oranges. You’ll find little black dots of real Tahitian Bourbon vanilla throughout as well. It arrives in a striking black gift box!
Since 1882, the Olivieri family has been making traditional Milanese Holiday sweet breads by hand in the Northern Italian city of Arzignano, using only the highest-quality ingredients and recipes that have remained largely unchanged. These panettone and pandoro are the real deal, and have been recognized by the Gambero Rosso food guide and won the 2019 International Great Taste Awards in London.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 1 Classic Panettone
- Each Panettone measures 9.5″ × 9.5″ × 6.7″
- Each Panettone arrives in a beautiful gift box
- Classic – Wheat Flour * Butter 16% * Eggs 16% * Candied Orange 18% Sultana Raisins Sugar Cane Mother Yeast * (Wheat Flour *, Water) Water Pasta Orange (Orange, Sugar, Water) Honey Salt Berries Tahiti Vanilla Bourbon * Allergenic Ingredients
Instructions / Storage
- Panettone arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, store in a cool dry place for up to 1 month
- Olivieri 1882 ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.