Texas Smoked Brisket, Ribs, Pork Loin, and Turkey - BBQ Feast
“A brisket worth traveling for,” – Texas Monthly.
Named in honor of the 300 migrants first given land grants in Texas, Old 300 BBQ is dedicated to the history of Texas and Texas barbeque. Pitmaster, Ladd Pepper, an almost lifelong resident of Blanco, even prepared BBQ in Washington, D.C. during a presidential inauguration!
Old 300 BBQ is offering up a feast! Dive into a tender, juicy, and smoky Brisket, 2 racks of meaty spare Ribs, 3 lbs. Pork Loin, and 3 lbs. of Smoked Turkey Breast. Made with locally raised, grass-fed, and antibiotics-free cattle, Old 300 BBQ seasons their Angus Brisket well before smoking. The result? Irresistible lean slices with a hefty fat cap.
And lest you forget about the rest of the menu, everything is homemade with a satisfying mild smokiness.
This package serves 28 – 30 people and includes:
- 1 Whole Certified Angus Brisket (6-7 lbs.)
- 2 racks of Ribs
- 3 lbs. Pork Loin
- 3 lbs. Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1 Bottle Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1 Bottle Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1 loaf of Bread
Contains: Pork, Beef, Turkey Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place BBQ in the refrigerator or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Old 300 BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.