Old 300 BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Old 300 BBQ is offering up a feast! Dive into a tender, juicy, and smoky brisket, 2 racks of meaty spare ribs, 3 lbs. pork loin, and 3 lbs. of smoked turkey breast. Made with domestically raised cattle, Old 300 BBQ seasons their Angus brisket well before smoking. The result? Irresistible lean slices with a hefty fat cap. And lest you forget about the rest of the menu, everything is homemade with a satisfying mild smokiness.
Founded in 2013 and named in honor of the 300 migrants first given land grants in Texas, Old 300 BBQ pays homage to Texas history and Texas barbeque. Brisket is king at this barbecue restaurant. Locally raised, grass-fed, and antibiotic-free beef is seasoned and then smoked. The result? Tender, juicy, and smoky lean meat with a hefty fat cap, and “a brisket worth traveling for,” according to Texas Monthly. Pitmaster Ladd Pepper, an almost lifelong resident of Blanco, even prepared his legendary BBQ in Washington, D.C. during a presidential inauguration!
This package serves 28 – 30 people and includes:
- 1 Whole Certified Angus Brisket (6-7 lbs.)
- 2 racks of Ribs
- 3 lbs. Pork Loin
- 3 lbs. Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1 Bottle Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1 Bottle Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1 loaf of Bread
Contains: Pork, Beef, Turkey Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place BBQ in the refrigerator or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Old 300 BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.