“A brisket worth traveling for,” – Texas Monthly.
Named in honor of the 300 migrants first given land grants in Texas, Old 300 BBQ is dedicated to the history of Texas and Texas barbeque. Pitmaster, Ladd Pepper, an almost lifelong resident of Blanco, even prepared BBQ in Washington, D.C. during a presidential inauguration!
This is a true Texas FEAST! Dive into Old 300 BBQ’s Tender, juicy, and smoky Brisket, 2 lbs of regular and jalapeño sausages, and a rack of meaty spare ribs. Made with locally raised cattle, Old 300 BBQ seasons their Angus Brisket well before smoking. The result? Irresistible lean slices with a hefty fat cap.
And lest you forget about the rest of the menu, everything is homemade with a satisfying mild smokiness.
This package serves 20 – 24 people and includes:
- 1 Whole Certified Angus Brisket (6-7 lbs.)
- 1 rack of Ribs
- 2 lbs. Jalapeño Sausages (8 links)
- 2 lbs. Regular Sausages (3 rings)
- 1 Bottle Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1 Bottle Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1 loaf of Bread
Contains: Pork, Beef, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place BBQ in the refrigerator or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Old 300 BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.