Named in honor of the 300 migrants first given land grants in Texas, Old 300 BBQ is dedicated to the history of Texas and Texas barbeque. Pitmaster, Ladd Pepper, an almost lifelong resident of Blanco, even prepared BBQ in Washington, D.C. during a presidential inauguration!
No dry turkey here! This Smoked Turkey Breast is flavorful and juicy. Perfect for holidays and every day.
This package serves 6 – 8 people and includes:
- 1 Smoked Turkey Breast (3-4 lbs.)
- 1 Loaf of Bread
- Your Choice of Sweet or Spicy Sauce
Bread Contains: Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place BBQ in the refrigerator or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Thaw before cooking
- Remove turkey breast from shipping wrapper and wrap with foil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Bake foil-wrapped turkey breast for approximately 60 minutes
- Remove from foil and place turkey breast back into oven for approximately 30 minutes
- Check meat temperature every 15 minutes until it reaches 160 degrees
- Old 300 BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.