Smoked Sausage - 2 lbs.
Named in honor of the 300 migrants first given land grants in Texas, Old 300 BBQ is dedicated to the history of Texas and Texas barbeque. Pitmaster, Ladd Pepper, an almost lifelong resident of Blanco, even prepared BBQ in Washington, D.C. during a presidential inauguration!
Choose between 2 lbs. of Old 300 BBQ’s flavorful regular sausage and their warm jalapeño sausage. These links have a mild smokiness and satisfying snap.
This package serves 4 – 6 people and includes:
- 2 lbs. of your choice of Regular or Jalapeño Sausages
- There are 3 rings of Regular Sausage per 2 lbs.
- There are 8 links of Jalapeño Sausage per 2 lbs.
- 1 Loaf of Bread
- Your Choice of Sweet or Spicy Sauce
Bread Contains: Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place BBQ in the refrigerator or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Thaw before cooking
- Remove sausage from shipping wrapper and wrap with foil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Bake foil-wrapped sausage for 30 minutes
- Remove from foil and until temperature reaches 160 degrees
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Old 300 BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.