Old 300’s homemade Green Beans are so good, you’ll have to remind your guests to leave room for meat. Each order is prepared using mounds of fresh green beans, which are sliced, seasoned, stewed until they’re perfectly sweet and tender. An ideal veggie side dish for your BBQ feast!
Opened in 2013 and named in honor of the 300 migrants first given land grants in Texas, Old 300 BBQ is dedicated to the history of Texas and Texas barbeque. Brisket is king in this barbecue restaurant: they start with domestically sourced cattle and season it well before smoking. The result? Tender, juicy, and smoky lean slices with a hefty fat cap. “A brisket worth traveling for,” according to Texas Monthly. And lest you forget about the rest of the Texas barbecue menu, everything is homemade and all the meats feature a healthy dusting of rub and a satisfying mild smokiness. Pitmaster Ladd Pepper, an almost lifelong resident of Blanco, even prepared BBQ in Washington, D.C. during a presidential inauguration!
Each 32oz container of Green Beans serves 4-6 people.
Instructions / Storage
- Green Beans ship frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place Green Beans in the refrigerator or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Thaw before cooking
- Microwave on High for 3 minutes
- Stir, and microwave another 2 minutes
- Old 300 BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.