Named in honor of the 300 migrants first given land grants in Texas, Old 300 BBQ is dedicated to the history of Texas and Texas barbeque. Pitmaster, Ladd Pepper, an almost lifelong resident of Blanco, even prepared BBQ in Washington, D.C. during a presidential inauguration!
Old 300’s homemade Green Beans are so good, you’ll have to remind your guests to leave room for meat. Each order is prepared using mounds of fresh green beans, which are sliced, seasoned, stewed until they’re perfectly sweet and tender. An ideal veggie side dish for your BBQ feast!
Each 32oz container of Green Beans serves 4-6 people.
Instructions / Storage
- Green Beans ship frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place Green Beans in the refrigerator or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Thaw before cooking
- Microwave on High for 3 minutes
- Stir, and microwave another 2 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Old 300 BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.