O’Donnell’s Market’s signature crab dip is a rich, creamy taste of Maryland. Jumbo lump crab meat, cream cheese, and a unique blend of seasonings combine to make this a crave-worthy warm seafood appetizer.
O’Donnell’s Market can trace its roots back to 1922, when founder Tom O’Donnell opened The Sea Grill in Washington, D.C. Its selection of fresh seafood made it one of the city’s most popular restaurants. This unique market specializes in fresh seafood, fine cuts of meat, fresh baked goods, and O’Donnell family recipes that have been beloved by generations of restaurant guests. No recipes are more revered than their crab cakes made with 98 percent jumbo lump crab, warm and cheesy crab dip loaded with fresh crab, indulgent and creamy shrimp and crab bisque, and for dessert, buttery rum buns made with a recipe that hasn’t changed since 1922.
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- Two 1 lb. containers of Crab Dip
Crab Dip arrives uncooked
Crab Dip – Cream Cheese, Crabmeat, White wine, Old Bay, Worcestershire Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Crab Dip ships fresh with ice packs
- Upon arrival place crab dip in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freezer for up to 6 months
- Note: Crab Dip should fully thaw before cooking and consuming
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spoon crab dip into an oven-safe casserole dish, cover with foil, and bake for 10 minutes
- Remove foil, stir, and finish cooking until golden brown
O’Donnell’s Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.