O’Donnell’s Market ships its legendary rum buns nationwide on Goldbelly! O’Donnell’s Market’s famous rum buns are made with sweet dough, the perfect mixture of cinnamon, sugar, and butter, and topped with a rum-flavored icing (packed separately). These delicious rum buns have delighted for four generations!
O’Donnell’s Market can trace its roots back to 1922, when founder Tom O’Donnell opened The Sea Grill in Washington, D.C. Its selection of fresh seafood made it one of the city’s most popular restaurants. This unique market specializes in fresh seafood, fine cuts of meat, fresh baked goods, and O’Donnell family recipes that have been beloved by generations of restaurant guests. No recipes are more revered than their crab cakes made with 98 percent jumbo lump crab, warm and cheesy crab dip loaded with fresh crab, indulgent and creamy shrimp and crab bisque, and for dessert, buttery rum buns made with a recipe that hasn’t changed since 1922.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Rum Buns
- Buns arrives in two 6-packs of rum buns
- Rum-flavored Icing is packed separately
Flour, Sweet dough base, Cinnamon, Sugar, Butter
Instructions / Storage
- Rum Buns arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival place on the counter for up to 2 days
- Cover in icing and warm in the microwave for 10 seconds
O’Donnell’s Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.