Fresh Medium Artichokes - 8 Pack
These are hand-harvested, field-fresh medium-sized artichokes straight from the California fields. Harvested from the middle part of a mature artichoke plant, these are ideal for an individual side dish as a full artichoke or cut in half.
Ocean Mist Farms can trace its roots back to 1924, when an immigrant family realized that the cool coastal climate of Castroville, California, was similar to the ideal artichoke-growing climate back in their native Italy. Today, Ocean Mist Farms is the country’s largest grower of fresh artichokes.
This package serves 8-16 people and includes 8 Field-Fresh Medium Artichokes
Artichokes require cooking
Instructions / Storage
- Artichokes arrive with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from packaging and refrigerate immediately
- Artichokes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Rinse entire artichoke
- Cut a dime width size from the stem
- Rub cut side and petals with lemon
- Place in steamer basket over pot of water
- Bring to boil and Steam for 30 – 40 minutes until fork pierces center of stem easily
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ocean Mist Farms ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.