Fresh Jumbo Artichokes - 6 Pack
These jumbo field-fresh artichokes are for the true artichoke aficionado! Steamed, stuffed, or grilled are some of the best ways to prepare and share this traditional Mediterranean vegetable, grown with love in California.
Ocean Mist Farms can trace its roots back to 1924, when an immigrant family realized that the cool coastal climate of Castroville, California, was similar to the ideal artichoke-growing climate back in their native Italy. Today, Ocean Mist Farms is the country’s largest grower of fresh artichokes.
This package serves 6-12 people and contains 6 field-fresh Jumbo Artichokes
Artichokes require cooking
Instructions / Storage
- Artichokes arrive with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from packaging and refrigerate immediately
- Artichokes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Rinse entire artichoke
- Cut a dime width size from the stem
- Rub cut side and petals with lemon
- Place in steamer basket over pot of water
- Bring to boil and Steam for 30 – 40 minutes until fork pierces center of stem easily
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ocean Mist Farms ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.