O&H Danish Bakery ships its legendary Kringles nationwide on Goldbelly! O&H has created this new Kringle flavor with ingredients farmed and grown in Wisconsin. The bakery combines cream cheese, Door County cherries, and cranberries fresh from Wisconsin bogs into its Wisconsin Kringle Enjoy a true blend of Wisconsin flavors: creamy, sweet, and tart — all in one Kringle.
O&H Danish Bakery was started by Danish immigrant Christian Olesen in 1949. The fourth generation of the Olesen family continues the family tradition of making Dutch kringle at O&H Danish Bakery in Racine, Wisconsin. The Wisconsin bakery is handmakes Kringles, a buttery, flaky oval-shaped fruit or nut-filled pastry that was honored as Wisconsin’s official state pastry in 2013. O&H Danish Bakery handmakes its award-winning kringle in classic flavors like almond, cherry cheese, raspberry, and pecan.
- Each package includes 2 Wisconsin Kringles
- Each Kringle serves 8-10 people
O&H Kringle are Kosher and clearly labeled on the packaging.
Instructions / Storage
- Kringle is a shelf stable bakery item
- Kringle may be kept frozen to preserve freshness, never refrigerate
- To warm, remove from package and place in a 350 degree oven for approximately 3-minutes or warm, as necessary, in a microwave oven. Cut into 1 or 2-inch slices depending on appetite and occasion.
- O&H Bakery ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.