O&H has created this new Kringle flavor with ingredients farmed and grown in Wisconsin. They’ve have combined cream cheese, Door County cherries and cranberries fresh from the bogs which we are proud to say are all from the State of Wisconsin. Enjoy a true blend of Wisconsin flavors. Creamy, sweet and tart, all in one Kringle.
- Each package includes 2 Wisconsin Kringles
- Each Kringle serves 8-10 people
O&H Kringle are Kosher and clearly labeled on the packaging.
Instructions / Storage
- Kringle is a shelf stable bakery item
- Kringle may be kept frozen to preserve freshness, never refrigerate
- To warm, remove from package and place in a 350 degree oven for approximately 3-minutes or warm, as necessary, in a microwave oven. Cut into 1 or 2-inch slices depending on appetite and occasion.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- O&H Bakery ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.