Nuchas ships its famous empanadas nationwide on Goldbelly! Empanada comes from the Spanish verb that literally translates to “wrapped in bread.” So what is inside these magical bread pockets? Gourmet meals of course. Nuchas’ empanadas are perfect for entertaining at home or a meal on the go for folks of all ages. Nuchas has vegan and vegetarian empanadas too. Made With house-made kimchi, this spicy KBBQ wheat meat is cooked with Korean fermented radishes and cabbage.
In 2009, Ariel Barbouth and his wife Leni arrived in New York City with a dream to transform a staple of Argentinian culture – the iconic empanada – into a gourmet meal. Featured on Shark Tank, Nuchas bakes its handheld gourmet Argentinian empanadas in classic flavors like Argentine Ground Beef with savory ground beef, potatoes, red peppers, green olives, and red pepper flakes, and creative flavors like Apple Cranberry & Nutella, a sweet empanada filled with Granny Smith apples, pears, cranberries, and Nutella.
This packages serves 2-3 people and includes 8 Korean Barbecue Seitan Empanadas
- Each Empanada measures approx. 4″ × 1″ and weighs 2.25 oz.
Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour (Unbleached Hard Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Green Cabbage, Seitan (Non-GMO High Gluten Wheat Flour, Organic Tamari, Organic Soybeans, Salt, Kombu Seaweed), Non-GMO Palm Oil, Tomato Paste (Tomatoes, Salt And Citric Acid), Vinegar (White Distilled Vinegar), Water, Daikon Radish, Onions, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Red Radish, Unsulfured Molasses, Korean Chili Powder, Ginger, Chipotle Powder.
Contains: Wheat, Soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not handle dry ice with bare hands
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and freezer for up to 6 months
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place frozen empanadas on a sheet pan and place in the oven.
- Heat from frozen in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven as the product will be hot.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Nuchas ships Monday-Wednesday every week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $20 charge for 2 day shipping and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.