Featured on Shark Tank, this Argentine Beef empanada is made with ground beef, potatoes, red peppers, green olives, and red pepper flakes wrapped in a pleasing classic dough
In 2009, Ariel and his wife, Leni arrived in New York City with a dream. That dream? To transform a staple of Argentinian culture – the iconic empanada – into a gourmet meal so delicious, so convenient and so simple that the rest of the world would fall in love.
Empanada comes from the Spanish verb that literally translates to “wrapped in bread.” So what is inside these magical bread pockets? Gourmet meals of course. Perfect for entertaining at home or a meal on the go for folks of all ages.
This packages serves 12 people and includes 12 Empanadas
Argentine Ground Beef: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Ground Beef, Onion, Water, Palm Oil, Scallion, Potato, Red Pepper, Green Olives, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Red Pepper Flakes.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not handle dry ice with bare hands
- To serve: Preheat oven to 375 and bake frozen empanadas for 10-15 minutes
- Keep frozen for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nuchas ships Monday-Wednesday every week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $20 charge for 2 day shipping and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.