For the salumi lovers everywhere, NWS offers this selection of handmade, perfectly aged dry-cured salami. Salami is shelf-stable, made with Minnesota Berkshire pork, and “picked” when the time is right. The gift box includes a combination of in-stock salami, totaling about 3.5 pounds – the possibilities are: Chorizo, Saucisson Sec, Salamini, and Pepperoni — the selection will vary according to availability, but will always be absolutely mouth-watering!
Eric Goerdt has been perfecting the arts of preservation, pickling, smoking, and dry-curing since 1998, when he opened Northern Waters Smokehaus. Everything he makes is done in small batches with their workspace tucked into a century-old building on the bank of Lake Superior in Duluth, Minnesota. Northern Waters Smokehaus focuses on developing their own unique adaptations of ancient recipes while experimenting and sourcing the best ingredients from the Midwest. What does all this mean? Northern Waters Smokehaus’ meats make for some slammin’ sandwiches. Northern Waters Smokehaus has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
- Each package serves 20-25 people
- Includes 3.5 pounds of salami and includes a mix of Chorizo, Saucisson Sec, Salamini, and Pepperoni depending on available inventory
- Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Salumi is shelf-stable; best stored in the butcher paper it arrives in, in your cupboard
- Peel and slice as needed; consume within 1 month of receipt
- Northern Waters Smokehaus ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.