Rather than pumping out thousands of pounds of the same product in a factory, Northern Waters Smokehaus focuses on developing their own unique adaptations of ancient recipes while still leaving time for experimentation and sourcing the best raw materials in the Midwest. Made with Minnesota Berkshire pork and a liberal helping of garlic, Northern Waters’ Polish sausage is fully smoked and ready for the grill, the steamer, or a simple pasta dish.
Since opening Northern Waters Smokehaus in 1998, Eric Goerdt has been perfecting the arts of preservation, pickling, smoking, and dry-curing. With unique adaptations of ancient recipes along with some experimentation, everything is prepared in small batches in Duluth, Minnesota. Northern Waters Smokehaus has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
- Each package serves 6-8 people
- Each order includes 2 pounds of sausage (6 Links)
- Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Each package ships frozen
- Thaw before heating
- Heat as desired
- Consume or freeze within 1 week of receipt
- Northern Waters Smokehaus ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.