There’s something wonderfully comforting about the simple, unique goodness of Noona’s Toasted Rice ice cream, made by slowly toasting Korean brown rice and whole grains, and steeping them like a tea in premium grass-fed dairy. Inspired by the traditional Korean rice snack Noo-roong-ji, which is the carmalized layer of crunchy rice that forms on the bottom of a pan of cooked rice. Typically, homemade Korean rice tea is made by pouring hot water over Noo-roong-ji. This ice cream is nutty, creamy and delicious.
Known for their simple and unique flavor profiles, Noona’s ice creams range from Asian classics like Black Sesame and Green Tea to more innovative flavors like Turmeric Honeycomb and Toasted Rice. All of their recipes are inspired by creator Hannah Bae’s Korean-American heritage and driven by her love for cooking, eating and sharing good food with others.
This package includes 6 pints of Toasted Rice Ice Cream
Toasted Rice: milk, cream, cane sugar, brown rice, skim milk, sweet rice, kinako, barley, dextrose, kosher salt, locust bean gum, guar gum, tamari.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Noona’s Ice Cream ships Monday to Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.