Noona’s Ice Cream ships its legendary ice cream nationwide on Goldbelly! There’s something wonderfully comforting about the simple, unique goodness of Noona’s Toasted Rice ice cream, made by slowly toasting Korean brown rice and whole grains, and steeping them like a tea in premium grass-fed dairy. Inspired by the traditional Korean rice snack Noo-roong-ji, which is the caramelized layer of crunchy rice that forms on the bottom of a pan of cooked rice. Typically, homemade Korean rice tea is made by pouring hot water over Noo-roong-ji. This ice cream is nutty, creamy, and delicious. Noona’s sources dairy from humanely raised cows. The ice cream shop’s dairy is hormone-free, antibiotic-free, and from collective farms in Upstate New York. All ice cream products are made with whole foods and non-GMO ingredients.
After winning a local ice cream contest with her toasted rice flavored ice cream, Hannah Bae opened Noona’s Ice Cream in 2016 in Brooklyn, New York. Noona’s (“big sister” in Korean) ice creams are known for their simple and unique flavor profiles, ranging from Asian classics like black sesame and green tea to more innovative flavors like vegan rose ginger and turmeric honeycomb. All of Noona’s Ice Cream recipes are inspired by Bae’s Korean-American heritage and driven by her love for cooking, eating, and sharing good food with others.
This package includes 6 pints of Toasted Rice Ice Cream
Toasted Rice: milk, cream, cane sugar, brown rice, skim milk, sweet rice, kinako, barley, dextrose, kosher salt, locust bean gum, guar gum, tamari.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Noona’s Ice Cream ships Monday to Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.