Known for their simple and unique flavor profiles, Noona’s ice creams range from Asian classics like Black Sesame and Green Tea to more innovative flavors like Turmeric Honeycomb and Toasted Rice. All of their recipes are inspired by creator Hannah Bae’s Korean-American heritage and driven by her love for cooking, eating and sharing good food with others. This pack includes 6 of their signature flavors: Toasted Rice, Black Sesame, Golden Sesame, Cherry Spiced Tea, Turmeric Honeycomb and Green Tea.
This package includes 6 pints of ice cream. Flavors Include:
- Toasted Rice – Inspired by Noo-roong-ji, a traditional Korean rice snack. This ice cream is made by slowly toasting Korean brown rice and whole grains, and steeping them like a tea in premium grass-fed dairy
- Black Sesame- Nutty, bitter with slight undertones of chocolate, Noona’s Korean black sesame seeds are roasted, stone ground into a paste and blended fully into fresh cream
- Golden Sesame – The flavor profile of this toasted white sesame ice cream is the essence of Korean cuisine. It has depth, brightness, and the perfect balance of savory and sweet. Made with a touch of toasted sesame oil and whole Korean sesame seeds, enjoy with a drizzle of honey or sesame oil and extra seeds. It’s a great choice for making an affogato, too!
- Turmeric Honeycomb “Little Miss Sunshine” – Delight in handfuls of organic turmeric, sweet cream and gooey ribbons of old-fashioned Korean honeycomb candy. Inspired by Ppop-gi, an old-fashioned Korean honeycomb candy. The taste is like a bittersweet caramel and when folded into ice cream, it creates beautiful gooey caramel-like ribbons sure to make you smile
- Green Tea – Organic Green tea leaves stone ground and cold-steeped in grass fed dairy. Earthy, lush and pure.This one’s a total gem
Toasted Rice: milk, cream, cane sugar, brown rice, skim milk, sweet rice, kinako, barley, dextrose, kosher salt, locust bean gum, guar gum, tamari.
Black Sesame: milk, cream, organic black sesame seeds, cane sugar, skim milk, dextrose, kosher salt, locust bean gum, guar gum.
Golden Sesame: milk, cream, cane sugar, skim milk, white sesame seeds, dextrose, sesame oil, locust bean gum, guar gum, kosher salt.
Turmeric Honeycomb: milk, cream, cane sugar, honeycomb pieces (sugar, glucose, baking soda), skim milk, organic turmeric, dextrose, locust bean gum, guar gum, kosher salt.
Green Tea: milk, cream, cane sugar, organic korean green tea, skim milk, dextrose, kosher salt, locust bean gum, guar gum.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Noona’s Ice Cream ships Monday to Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.