This pack includes 6 of their signature flavors: Toasted Rice, Black Sesame, Golden Sesame, Cherry Spiced Tea, Turmeric Honeycomb, and Green Tea. Noona’s sources dairy from humanely raised cows. The ice cream shop’s dairy is hormone-free, antibiotic-free, and from collective farms in Upstate New York. All ice cream products are made with whole foods and non-GMO ingredients.
After winning a local ice cream contest with her toasted rice flavored ice cream, Hannah Bae opened Noona’s Ice Cream in 2016 in Brooklyn, New York. Noona’s (“big sister” in Korean) ice creams are known for their simple and unique flavor profiles, ranging from Asian classics like black sesame and green tea to more innovative flavors like vegan rose ginger and turmeric honeycomb. All of Noona’s Ice Cream recipes are inspired by Bae’s Korean-American heritage and driven by her love for cooking, eating, and sharing good food with others.
This package includes 6 pints of ice cream. Flavors Include:
- Toasted Rice – Inspired by Noo-roong-ji, a traditional Korean rice snack. This ice cream is made by slowly toasting Korean brown rice and whole grains, and steeping them like a tea in premium grass-fed dairy
- Black Sesame- Nutty, bitter with slight undertones of chocolate, Noona’s Korean black sesame seeds are roasted, stone ground into a paste and blended fully into fresh cream
- Golden Sesame – The flavor profile of this toasted white sesame ice cream is the essence of Korean cuisine. It has depth, brightness, and the perfect balance of savory and sweet. Made with a touch of toasted sesame oil and whole Korean sesame seeds, enjoy with a drizzle of honey or sesame oil and extra seeds. It’s a great choice for making an affogato, too!
- Turmeric Honeycomb “Little Miss Sunshine” – Delight in handfuls of organic turmeric, sweet cream and gooey ribbons of old-fashioned Korean honeycomb candy. Inspired by Ppop-gi, an old-fashioned Korean honeycomb candy. The taste is like a bittersweet caramel and when folded into ice cream, it creates beautiful gooey caramel-like ribbons sure to make you smile
- Green Tea – Organic Green tea leaves stone ground and cold-steeped in grass fed dairy. Earthy, lush and pure. This one’s a total gem
- Cherry Spiced Tea -
Toasted Rice: milk, cream, cane sugar, brown rice, skim milk, sweet rice, kinako, barley, dextrose, kosher salt, locust bean gum, guar gum, tamari.
Black Sesame: milk, cream, organic black sesame seeds, cane sugar, skim milk, dextrose, kosher salt, locust bean gum, guar gum.
Golden Sesame: milk, cream, cane sugar, skim milk, white sesame seeds, dextrose, sesame oil, locust bean gum, guar gum, kosher salt.
Turmeric Honeycomb: milk, cream, cane sugar, honeycomb pieces (sugar, glucose, baking soda), skim milk, organic turmeric, dextrose, locust bean gum, guar gum, kosher salt.
Green Tea: milk, cream, cane sugar, organic korean green tea, skim milk, dextrose, kosher salt, locust bean gum, guar gum.
Cherry Spiced Tea:
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Noona’s Ice Cream ships Monday to Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.