Organic Green tea leaves stone ground and cold-steeped in grass fed dairy. Earthy, lush and pure. This one’s a total gem.
Known for their simple and unique flavor profiles, Noona’s ice creams range from Asian classics like Black Sesame and Green Tea to more innovative flavors like Turmeric Honeycomb and Toasted Rice. All of their recipes are inspired by creator Hannah Bae’s Korean-American heritage and driven by her love for cooking, eating and sharing good food with others.
This package includes 6 pints of Green Tea Ice Cream
Green Tea: milk, cream, cane sugar, organic korean green tea, skim milk, dextrose, kosher salt, locust bean gum, guar gum.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Noona’s Ice Cream ships Monday to Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.