Golden Sesame Ice Cream - 6 Pints
The flavor profile of this toasted white sesame ice cream is the essence of Korean cuisine. It has depth, brightness, and the perfect balance of savory and sweet. Made with a touch of toasted sesame oil and whole Korean sesame seeds, enjoy with a drizzle of honey or sesame oil and extra seeds. It’s a great choice for making an affogato, too.
Known for their simple and unique flavor profiles, Noona’s ice creams range from Asian classics like Black Sesame and Green Tea to more innovative flavors like Turmeric Honeycomb and Toasted Rice. All of their recipes are inspired by creator Hannah Bae’s Korean-American heritage and driven by her love for cooking, eating and sharing good food with others.
This package includes 6 pints of Golden Sesame Ice Cream
Golden Sesame: milk, cream, cane sugar, skim milk, white sesame seeds, dextrose, sesame oil, locust bean gum, guar gum, kosher salt
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Noona’s Ice Cream ships Monday to Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.