Nutty, bitter with slight undertones of chocolate, Noona’s Korean black sesame seeds are roasted, stone ground into a paste and blended fully into fresh cream.
Known for their simple and unique flavor profiles, Noona’s ice creams range from Asian classics like Black Sesame and Green Tea to more innovative flavors like Turmeric Honeycomb and Toasted Rice. All of their recipes are inspired by creator Hannah Bae’s Korean-American heritage and driven by her love for cooking, eating and sharing good food with others.
This package includes 6 pints of Black Sesame Ice Cream
Black Sesame: milk, cream, organic black sesame seeds, cane sugar, skim milk, dextrose, kosher salt, locust bean gum, guar gum.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Noona’s Ice Cream ships Monday to Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.