A small taste of Greece wrapped in an amazing sandwich, Niko Niko’s gryos are a savory mixture of lamb, beef, and spices layered in imported pita bread with tzatziki, onions, and tomatoes.
Founded by Eleni and Chris Fetokakis in 1977 and today run by their son, Dimitrios, Niko Niko’s brings a true taste of Greece to Houston, Texas, where it’s become a beloved local institution. Everything from moussaka to spanakopita to baklava is made with recipes that have been passed down from the Athens restaurant run by Eleni’s father. Niko Niko’s has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives and the Houston Press called the Greek-American cafe “Houston’s Best Family-Owned Restaurant”.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes everything needed to make 6 Gyros
- 1.5 lbs. Lamb and Beef Gyro Meat
- 1 pt. Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 pt. Onions & Parsley
- 1 Whole Tomato
- 8 Mini Pitas (5")
- Choose to add more!
Add On Options Include:
- Traditional Hummus (1 pint)
- Extra Tzatziki (1 pint)
Gyros: Lamb, Beef, Tzatziki: Greek Yogurt, Sour Cream, Cucumber, Salt, Pepper and Garlic, Onions, Parsley, Tomatoes,
Hummus: Garbanzo Beans, Parsley, Olive Oil, Salt Tahini.
Tzatziki: Greek Yogurt, Sour Cream, Cucumber, Salt, Pepper, and Garlic.
Instructions / Storage
- Niko Niko’s ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Immediately place in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze up to a month fridge 5 days
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Place Gyro meat on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes
- Build your Ultimate Gyro with the toppings provided
- Niko Niko’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.