Featured on DDD
A true taste of Greece awaits you with Niko Niko’s marinated tender mini pork Kalamakia seasoned with salt, pepper, oregano and ladolemono (olive oil, lemon and oregano sauce). This crave-worthy meal kit comes complete with a delicious side dish (your choice of Rice, Fasolakia, or French Fries), fresh Pita, and homemade Tzatzkii!
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 12 Pork Kalamakia
- Tzatziki Sauce (8 oz.)
- 4 Mini Pita Bread (each 5")
- Ladolemono (8 oz.)
- Your choice of Rice, French Fries or Fasolakia (green beans, slowly simmered in Niko Niko’s housemade tomato sauce and spices)
marinated pork, salt, pepper, oregano
Instructions / Storage
- Niko Niko’s ships with frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Immediately place in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze up to a month
- Do Not Freeze French Fries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove Kalamakia from all packaging and place on a sheet pan
- Place on the center rack
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated thoroughly
- Remove from oven, drizzle with ladolemono then sprinkle with oregano and salt
- Serve and Enjoy!!
- Preheat deep fryer or oil in frying pan to 350 degrees
- Remove fries from packaging
- Place fries in preheated oil and blanch for 6 minutes
- Remove fries and place on paper towel for 30 minutes.
- Return to fryer and continue cooking for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove Fries and sprinkle with Greek Seasoning and top off with shredded Kasseri cheese
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Niko Niko’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.