Birthday Cake Crumb Cake
Calling grown-ups and kids alike! Who doesn’t like carnival sprinkles? Nene only uses natural sprinkles colored with fruit juices, annatto and turmeric to mix in her original batter. She also mixes them into her famous crumb topping and drizzles a luscious white chocolate on top of these 8″ x 8″ treat.
Nene, her daughter and granddaughter, have been making scrumptious, preservative-free crumb cakes from their home in Charleston, South Carolina, where, every day, the trio rolls up their sleeves and bakes together. You can taste the laughter and love these three ladies put into their cakes!
- Crumb cakes measure about 8"x 8"
- One crumb cake serves 6-8 people
Flour enriched flour (wheat niacin reduced iron thiamine riboflavin folic acid malted barley flour), sugar, sour cream (cultured cream, enzyme), butter (cream, salt), eggs, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, natural flavoring, sprinkles (sugar, corn starch, palm oil & palm kernel oil, dextrin, soy lecithin, colored with turmeric, annatto and vegetable juices, confectioner’s glaze, carnauba wax)
Instructions / Storage
- Nene’s Crumb Cakes will stay moist and fresh up to 7 days on your countertop if properly stored in the Nene’s Treats box
- Nene’s Crumb Cakes can be frozen for up to 6 months wrapped in it’s original packaging
- We do not recommended refrigerating Nene’s Crumb Cakes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nene’s Treats ship Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.