Black Coffee Chocolate Chip Sheep's Milk Ice Cream - 6 Pints
This sheep’s milk ice cream is made with fresh Brazilian coffee and semi-sweet chocolate!
Back in 2010, Alexis Negranti was struck with an idea that some might have dismissed as far fetched: to purchase a flock of sheep and turn their milk into high-quality ice cream. But several months later, Negranti Creamery, a Paso Robles, California, dairy and scoop shop, was born. Sheep’s milk has less fat and more protein than other forms of milk; it’s higher in nutrients including vitamins A & E, calcium, potassium, and magnesium; and it’s even lactose intolerant-friendly!
This package includes 6 pints of Black Coffee Chocolate Chip Sheep’s Milk Ice Cream
- Black Coffee Chocolate Chip – Sheep Milk, Tapioca Starch, Cane Sugar, Spearhead Fresh Coffee Grounds (Brazil), Instant Coffee (Nescafe), Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place in freezer
- May be enjoyed for up to 9 months
- Negranti Creamery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.