Introducing the first gourmet plant-based hot dog. Crafted with clean and simple plant-based ingredients, the Nathan’s Famous Plant-Based Hot Dog by Meatless Farm is rich in protein, low in saturated fat, low in sodium, gluten, and soy-free, and made with Nathan’s secret spice recipe.
Buns and Condiments Not Included
Nathan’s Famous and its world-famous all-beef hot dogs and golden crinkle-cut fries have been a Coney Island tradition since 1916. Established by Nathan Handwerker on the corner of Surf and Stillwell Avenues with $300 and a secret hot dog recipe, Handwerker’s eponymous restaurant has since become synonymous with summertime in New York as well as one of America’s best hot dog stands. The world’s top competitive eaters flock to Coney Island every Independence Day to gobble down garlicky, snappy hot dogs during Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Vegan Hot Dogs
- Each Hot Dog measures 6"
- Buns and Condiments Not Included
Vegan Hot Dogs – Water, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil, Natural Flavors, Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Dried Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Paprika, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Smoke Powder, Red Lake #40, Lecithin, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Methylcellulose, Pea Protein Isolate, Pea Concentrate, Pea Fiber, Cultured Dextrose, Nathan’s Famous Spice
Instructions / Storage
- Vegan Hot Dogs ships frozen with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- Upon arrival store hot dogs in the refrigerator for up to 6 months or in the freezer for up to a year.
Vegan Hot Dogs- Oven
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Cook until golden brown/crisp (about 20 minutes).
- Season to taste.
Vegan Hot Dogs- Fry
- Caution: Ice crystals on frozen foods can cause spattering when added to hot oil
- Add product carefully
- Tips for frying with oil: Always preheat oil uncovered. If oil spatters, cover immediately and reduce heat. When spattering stops, remove cover and return to cooking temperature. Be careful not to spatter or spill oil onto hot burner of range.
Vegan Hot Dogs- Pan-Fry
- Heat 1/4 cup cooking oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry 7 to 11 minutes, turning frequently. Cook until golden brown/crisp.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Nathan’s Famous® ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.