Nancy Silverton’s Nancy’s Fancy ships its famous gelato nationwide on Goldbelly! Delight your Italian sensibilities with this amazing package of six premium, handcrafted Italian gelatos and sorbettos.
After a legendary baking career, chef Nancy Silverton set her sights on gelato, creating Nancy’s Fancy in Los Angeles in 2015. Silverton’s artisan gelato and sorbetto come in more than a dozen flavors, including Coconut Stracciatella, Italian Custard, Salted Peanut Butter, and Meyer Lemon Torrone. Silverton is a two-time James Beard Award-winning chef and founder of LA’s famed La Brea Bakery, and you can taste her passion in every pint!
Each order includes 6 pints, 1 each of the below flavors:
- Butterscotch Budino with a Caramel Rosemary Swirl: This buttery and smoky gelato is crafted in the spirit of Nancy’s beloved and celebrated Budino (Italian butterscotch pudding), created for her famed Mozza restaurants. This Butterscotch Budino gelato is unbelievably decadent and swirled with sumptuous caramel infused with Mediterranean sea salt and just a hint of rosemary.
- Italian Custard with Marsala & a Citrus Caramel Swirl: With this unique gelato flavor, Nancy transforms and transcends one of Italy’s favorite desserts – zabaglione, a traditional Italian egg custard, sweetened with pure cane sugar and flavored with Marsala wine. Her frozen version of this classic is highlighted with a tangy citrus caramel swirl, creating a contemporary yet timeless flavor.
- Mixed Berry with Greek Yogurt: Frutti di Bosco or “fruits of the forest” is the staple mixed berry flavor at gelaterias across Italy. Nancy brings a modern twist to this old favorite by blending tart, ultra-creamy Greek yogurt with the ripest sweet raspberries, blueberries and blackberries for a delicious new spin on a beloved Old World flavor.
- Amarena Cherry with Amaretti: This scrumptious gelato combines two Italian favorites – dark and sweet, yet slightly tart Amarena cherries and traditional crisp and chewy Amaretti macaroons. The combination of the quintessentially Italian cherry pieces and the crunch of rich almond cookies surrounded by premium cherry gelato is destined to be a classic.
- Chocolate Fondente with Dark Rum and Valrhona Chocolate Chips: This sorbetto is artfully balanced with bold, dark chocolate, exotic, spicy rum and renowned Valrhona chocolate chips. A dark, rich and silky Italian delight, it is also free of all dairy and eggs and completely vegan.
- Coconut Stracciatella with Bittersweet Chocolate Strands: Nancy’s unconventional take on stracciatella (Italy’s chocolate chip), starts with fresh, rich coconut cream. This unbelievably creamy sorbetto is enhanced by lacy ribbons of the finest bittersweet chocolate strands, created by delicately drizzling in warm Valrhona chocolate as it freezes. You won’t believe that it’s egg-free, dairy-free and 100% vegan.
Instructions / Storage
All Nancy’s Fancy Gelato & Sorbetto containers are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pintsDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Nancy’s Fancy ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.