This pack of Valentine’s specials is the perfect gift for your loved ones! Loaded with flavor, these cupcakes are sure to please.
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Each Cupcake Box includes 12 cupcakes
- 3 Chocolate Dipped Strawberry – A fresh strawberry cupcake, dipped in a rich Callebaut dark chocolate, topped with fresh strawberry buttercream and chocolate drizzle
- 3 Pretty in Pink – A Nadia Cakes favorite! A delicious almond black cherry cupcake topped with a rosette swirl of almond cream cheese frosting
- 3 Chocolate Bliss – The perfect cupcake for the chocolate lover in your life! A rich chocolate cupcake filled with fudge and topped with a chocolate cream cheese frosting
- 3 Wedding Cake – A white cupcake filled with strawberry preserves and topped with our fresh strawberry buttercream
Flour, Sugar, Oil, Eggs, Chocolate, Cocoa, Black Cherry Extract, Cream Cheese, Butter, Pureed Strawberry, Almond Extract, Strawberry Extract, Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.