Nadia Cakes ships its famous cupcakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Handpicked by the bakers at Nadia Cakes, this cupcake collection includes a mix of their deliciously unique cupcakes, including red velvet, peanut butter, salted caramel, vanilla, and cookies & cream!
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Each package includes 12 Cupcakes hand picked by the baker’s at Nadia Cakes
- 2 Salted Caramel Cupcakes – A caramel cake filled with dulce de leche and topped with a caramel dulce de leche buttercream, sprinkled with vanilla bean sea salt and drizzled with caramel.
- 2 Red Velvet Cupcakes – A marriage of chocolate and vanilla in a deep red cake topped with traditional cream cheese frosting.
- 1 Vanilla Vanilla Cupcake – Vanilla cake Made with Madagascar Bourbon vanilla bean
- 1 Peanut Butter Cupcake – Chocolate cake topped with a creamy peanut butter frosting and a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
- 1 Triple Chocolate Cupcake – Chocolate cake and chocolate cream cheese frosting made with Callebaut chocolate topped with white and dark chocolate chips and drizzle.
- 1 Cookies & Cream Cupcake – A chocolate cake topped with a chunky Oreo frosting and rolled in crushed Oreo.
- 1 Brownie Cupcake – A fudgy brownie topped with our fresh made-from-scratch cream cheese frosting.
- 1 Chocolate Vanilla – Chocolate cake topped with vanilla bean frosting.
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.