Although they are not a vegan certified facility, these cupcakes are made without any animal bi-product whatsoever, AND without gluten! No eggs, no milk, no dairy at all!
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Each package includes 12 Cupcakes
- Cupcakes are Gluten-Free and Vegan
- Produced in a facility that processes dairy, eggs, and gluten
- 2 Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting
- 2 Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
- 2 Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting
- 2 Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
- 4 Seasonal Flavor Cupcakes
Seasonal Flavors May Be
Gluten-Free and Vegan
Produced in a facility that processes dairy, eggs, and gluten
potato starch, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, xanthium gum, sorghum flour, coconut milk, soybean oil, vanilla extract, vegetable shortening, artificial flavors, powdered sugar, natural flavors
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.