The cupcake that world renowned pastry chef, Florian Bellanger, from the Food Network’s show ‘Cupcake Wars’ called “The most amazing cheesecake cupcake” he’s ever tasted! Six layers starting with a sugared and buttered graham cracker crust, a vanilla bean New York cheesecake, a layer of sour cream glaze, fresh whip cream, a triple berry compote and a graham cracker crumble.
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Each package includes 12 Cupcake Wars Winning Cheesecake Cupcakes
includes gluten and dairy
Instructions / Storage
Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. Keep refrigerated.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.