Choose Your Own Boozy Cupcake Dozen
Are you the type that needs something sweet and something boozy to blow off some steam? Nadia Cakes has you covered with the Boozy Cupcake dozen. Choose from beer, wine or liquor flavored cupcakes decorated to perfection! Please note that cupcakes are baked with alcohol described in each flavor below.
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Each package includes 12 Boozy Cupcakes.
Choose from flavors:
- Angry fireball – Angry Orchard hard cider and Fireball Whiskey give this cupcake a kick!
- Strawberry Margarita – Made with a pound of fresh berries in every batch. Each cupcake is dipped in tequila and topped with fresh strawberry buttercream.
- Blue Moon – Made with lots of Blue Moon beer and topped with an orange buttercream.
- Peach Bellini – Peach cake with a peach champagne swirled buttercream.
- Minnesota Nice – Sweet and sour! An apple pucker cake topped with a bourbon buttercream, rolled in green sanding sugar to look like a green apple.
- Mojito – Made with cream soda, fresh lime juice and zest, with a hint of mint. Topped with a light mint buttercream.
- Mimosa – Made with fresh orange juice and topped with a champagne frosting.
- Rumchata – Made with your favorite rum horchata liquor, Rumchata! A sweet cinnamon taste that’s a lot like cinnamon toast crunch.
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.