April Fools Day Cupcake Box
Fool yourself and your friends with Nadia cakes mix of fun and funny cupcakes. Each package includes cupcakes that look like everything from Sushi to Unicorn Poop.
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Each April Fools Box includes 12 cupcakes:
- 2 Unicorn Poop Cupcakes Nadia Cakes world famous best seller, a five layer rainbow vanilla cake, topped with green vanilla buttercream, and a 6 colored hand harvested fondant poopie
- 2 Sherbert Cupcakes fresh strawberry cupcake, topped with colorful strawberry buttercream
- 2 Fried Rice Cupcakes classic chocolate cake, topped with vanilla buttercream and rolled in rice rice cereal
- 2 Loaded Nacho Cupcakes scrumptious caramel cake, filled with dulce filling, and topped with caramel buttercream " nacho" sauce
- 2 Sushi Cupcakes The fan favorite lemon drop cake, dressed up to look like sushi from your favorite restaurant
- 1 Kitty Litter Cupcake An April fools tradition, chocolate cake, vanilla frosted, and a hand rolled kitty poop!
- 1 Stained Glass Blue Velvet Cupcake blue velvet cake, topped with a green cream cheese frosting, and colorful sugar glass.
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.