Nadia Cakes ships its famous cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Fool yourself and your friends with Nadia Cakes’ mix of fun and funny cupcakes. Each package of April Fools’ Day Cupcake Box includes cupcakes that look like everything from sushi to unicorn poop.
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
This April Fools Box serves 12 people and includes 12 cupcakes
- 2 Fried Rice Cupcakes – Caramel Cupcake with Caramel buttercream topped with crisp rice cereal, “peas and carrots”
- 2 Unicorn Poop – Nadia Cakes world famous best seller, a five layer rainbow vanilla cake, topped with green vanilla buttercream, and a 6 colored hand harvested fondant poopie
- 1 Ice Cream Sunday Cupcake – Fresh strawberry cupcakes topped with a vanilla buttercream, milk chocolate and sprinkles
- 1 SnoCone – A fresh strawberry cupcake topped with vanilla buttercream, rolled in sugar sprinkles and airbrushed to look like your favorite summer snack!
- 1 Sushi – Their famous lemon drop cupcake! Lemon cupcake, lemon curd filling and cream cheese frosting rolled in white “rice” sprinkles, topped with a “fish and seaweed wrap”
- 1 Chocolate Donut – Our rich chocolate cake topped with a ring of chocolate buttercream, dipped in chocolate with rainbow sprinkles
- 1 Kitty Litter – A chocolate cupcake topped with vanilla bean buttercream, rolled in “litter” sprinkles, and topped with a tootsie roll “kitty poop”
- 1 Spaghetti and Meatballs – Their vanilla bean cupcake topped with cream cheese “noodles” and a hazelnut crunch “meatball”
- 1 Popcorn – A vanilla bean cupcake topped with a vanilla bean buttercream and loaded with buttery marshmallow “popcorn”.
- 1 Ramen Noodle Cupcake – Ramen Noodle Cupcake: A lemon cupcake filled with lemon curd filling, topped with cream cheese “noodles” and candy “carrots and broccoli”.
Instructions / Storage
- Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours.
- Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive.
- If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.