Unicorn Poop Cupcakes
This magical Unicorn Poop cupcake only hits the menu in store once a year on April Fool’s Day but is available for shipping year round. It’s a rainbow vanilla bean cake topped with vanilla icing grass and a fondant rainbow unicorn poopie.
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Choose between 6 or 12 Unicorn Poop Cupcakes
milk, butter, eggs, soybean oil, enriched bleached flour, additional food dyes
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.