Nadia Cakes ships its famous cupcakes nationwide on Goldbelly! This magical Unicorn Poop cupcake only hits the menu in store once a year on April Fool’s Day but is available for shipping year round. It’s a rainbow vanilla bean cake topped with vanilla icing grass and a fondant rainbow unicorn poopie.
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
This package includes your choice of 6 or 12 Unicorn Poop Cupcakes
Milk, Butter, Eggs, Soybean Oil, Enriched Bleached Flour, Additional Food Dyes
Instructions / Storage
- Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours.
- Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive.
- If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.