New England Blueberry Coffee Cake
Fresh New England blueberries are placed in the center and on top of this cake. These tart berries combine with a touch of pure New England maple syrup to produce a flavor that will bring back memories of homemade country freshness. When you grill a thin slice, it melts like an old fashioned blueberry flapjack.
- Each order includes 1 New England Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Cake arrives individually wrapped in a branded box
- Cake is Circle K Certified Kosher
Cake Size Options
- SMALL – Each small cake is 8" and serves 10-14 people
- LARGE – Each large cake is 10" and serves 20-26 people
Sugar, Sour Cream [Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk, and Rennet], Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, Soybean Oil, Blueberries, Maple Syrup, Palm Oil, Leavening (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Cornstarch), Modified Food Starch, Propylene Glycol Mono- and Diesters of Fat and Fatly Acids (Emulsifier), Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, Dextrose, Egg Whites, Mono- and Diglycerides (Emulsifier), Salt, Natural Flavors, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate ( Emulsifier), Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Sulphate, Gum Arabic, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Extractives of Turmeric (for color).
Contains: Eggs, Milk, Soy, Wheat. Each cake is made facility that handles Walnuts
Instructions / Storage
Each cake can be stored in it’s original packaging for up to 14 days unrefrigerated. If you do not plan on serving the entire cake within 14 days, we recommend freezing it for up to a month.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- My Grandma of New England Coffee Cakes ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.