My Grandma’s of New England Coffee Cakes ships its famous coffee cake nationwide on Goldbelly! After adding farm fresh eggs, pure Bourbon vanilla, and cultured sour cream, My Grandma’s layers each incredibly moist cake with cinnamon walnut streusel. All of My Grandma’s coffee cakes are handmade and certified Kosher under Orthodox supervision.
My Grandma’s of New England got its start baking a single coffee cake in Newton, Massachusetts, in 1990, but as word spread, grandma’s limited production couldn’t keep up with the demand and they sold out daily. Bob Katz and his father, Ed, purchased the business in 1993 from the grandson of the real grandma who started the company. My Grandma’s of New England now bakes its original Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake right alongside an expanded menu that includes New England Blueberry, Granny Smith Apple, and Cape Cod Cranberry in Boston. My Grandma’s Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake was named on O, The Oprah Magazine’s O List.
- Each order includes 1 Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake
- Cake arrives individually wrapped in a branded box
- Cake is Circle K Certified Kosher
Cake Size Options
- SMALL – Each small cake is 8" and serves 10-14 people
- LARGE – Each large cake is 10" and serves 20-26 people
Sugar, Sour Cream [Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk, and Rennet], Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, Soybean Oil, Walnuts, Palm Oil, Leavening (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Cornstarch), Modified Food Starch, Propylene Glycol Mono- and Diesters of Fat and Fatty Acids (Emulsifier), Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, Dextrose, Egg Whites, Mono and Diglycerides (Emulsifier), Salt, Natural Flavors, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate ( Emulsier), Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Sulphate, Gum Arabic, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Extractives of Turmeric (for color).
Instructions / Storage
Each cake can be stored in it’s original packaging for up to 14 days unrefrigerated. If you do not plan on serving the entire cake within 14 days, we recommend freezing it for up to a month.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- My Grandma of New England Coffee Cakes ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.