My Grandma’s of New England Coffee Cakes ships its famous coffee cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Choose 3 of your favorite My Grandma of New England Coffee Cakes. Coffee Cake flavors include cappuccino, chocolate chip, New England blueberry, cinnamon walnut, lemon poppy, banana walnut, Ted Williams All-Star Chocolate, Granny Smith apple, pineapple coconut, pumpkin spice, Cape Cod cranberry, golden raspberry, and Red, White and Blue Patriot. All of My Grandma’s coffee cakes are handmade and certified Kosher under Orthodox supervision.
In 1990, My Grandma’s of New England got its start producing a single coffee cake in Newton, Massachusetts, but as word spread, grandma’s limited production couldn’t keep up with the demand and selling out was a daily occurrence. Bob Katz and his father, Ed, purchased the business in 1993 from the grandson of the real grandma who started the gourmet coffee cake business, and a new facility was built in Boston where the company still produces the original Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake right alongside an expanded menu that includes New England Blueberry, Granny Smith Apple, and Cape Cod Cranberry. My Grandma’s Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake was included in O, The Oprah Magazine’s O List.
- This package includes 3 coffee cakes
- Each cake is 8" and serves 10-14 people
- Each cake can serve 10-14 people
- Each cakes arrives individually wrapped in a branded box
- Cakes are Circle K Certified Kosher
Coffee Cake Flavor Options
- Chocolate Chip
- New England Blueberry
- Cinnamon Walnut
- Lemon Poppy
- Banana Walnut
- Ted Williams All-Star Chocolate
- Granny Smith Apple
- Pineapple Coconut
- Pumpkin Spice
- Cape Cod Cranberry
- Golden Raspberry
- Red, White and Blue Patriot
Each cake is Circle K certified Kosher
May contain eggs, milk, soy, wheat. Made in a facility that handles walnuts.
Instructions / Storage
Each cake can be stored in it’s original packaging for up to 14 days unrefrigerated. If you do not plan on serving the entire cake within 14 days, we recommend freezing it for up to a month.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- My Grandma of New England Coffee Cakes ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.